RUSH FALL 2019 COMING SOON.....
Requirements for Joining
New Member Fees
No discrimination towards any rushees based on race, religion, etc.
We require our rushees of the following:
- Number 1 Priority : Academics
- Getting along with others
- Being able to work well with others
- Being active on campus (Clubs, Dance Teams, etc)
-In order to become a brother of Delta Epsilon Psi, you must have a minimum gpa of 2.5.
Expected of Active Brothers
- Commitment, Respect and Loyalty towards the fraternity and other brothers
- Represent Delta Epsilon Psi on campus in a respectful manner
- Willing to help grow and expand Delta Epsilon Psi
Each active brother is expected to:
- Attend fundraising events
- Participate in events held around campus (Sports tournaments, AIR Social, etc)
- Minimum 25 hours community service each semester
- Pay $150 for dues.
The Greek community believes that true brotherhood and sisterhood is nurtured in an atmosphere of social and moral responsibility, respect for duly constituted authority, and commitment to the objectives of higher education. Furthermore, students engaging in hazing activities may subject themselves to criminal penalties. Therefore, a fraternity or sorority program which includes hazing is contrary and detrimental to the purpose of the University, the education and personal development of its students, and thus, has no place within the University and Greek community. Hazing is a federal offense and Delta Epsilon Psi has strict zero tolerance towards it.
The possession, sale, use or consumption of ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, while on or off chapter premises, during a fraternity event/function, in any situation sponsored or endorsed by the chapter, or in any event/function an observer would associate with the fraternity, must be in compliance with any and all applicable laws of the state, province, county, city and institution of higher education, and must comply with either BYOB or Third Party Vendor Guidelines. No events held by Delta Epsilon Psi serves alcohol.